For Presenter & Program
The allotted time for oral presentations is:
- Plenary lecture: 40 min (including 5 min for discussion)
- Keynote presentation: 30 min (including 5 min for discussion)
- Invited talk: 25 min (including 5 min for discussion)
- Oral presentation: 15 min (including 3 min for discussion)
On-site oral presenters are requested to bring your presentation file (Microsoft
PowerPoint) and copy it to the host PC of our system during break time.
On-line oral presenters are requested to sign in to zoom by the break time before the session that includes your presentation.
Please prepare a poster with size of A0 (1189 x 841 mm) in a vertically long
rectangular format (A0, portrait), including your poster number (P-XX) on the
top left corner, and bring your printed poster for the onsite poster
presentation on Dec. 12th.
Since the break time before the poster session is only 15 minutes, please put your poster on a poster board with your poster number assigned during the lunch break (12:50-14:00) on Dec. 12th, if possible, for the benefit of participants and poster presenters.
The poster session is scheduled from 17:30 to 19:30 on Dec. 12th.
Please explain and discuss your research results during the following core time.
- Odd number posters (P-1, 3, 5…): 17:30-18:30
- Even number posters (P-2, 4, 6…): 18:30-19:30
The ICNME2022 committee will select students and young scientists to receive ICNME2022 Student Poster Award and ICNME2022 Oral Presentation Award during the conference. The awardees will be announced at the closing ceremony on 14th December 2022.